Media Sales Manager
You have strong project management and client management skills in a cross-functional environment (strategy, analytics, creative and technology) and are capable in pitching and preparing attractive proposals and presentations for exciting campaigns
- Tenaciously and pro-actively seeks out new sales opportunity’s.
- Builds and strengthens client relationships both at the operational and executive levels by understanding the client's business goals and determining how RinggitPlus services align.
- Develops strong internal relationships across all lines to drive action and accountability.
- Conduct researches and trend analysis to draw up case studies / new ideas for potential clients’ campaign
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. You have the freedom to explore all across all industries.
- Proactively manage, mitigate, and escalate risks and provides status reporting to client as appropriate.
- Receives all critical incident reports and data analytics to identify areas of improvement
- Managing delivery of ad hoc, weekly and monthly reporting
- 3 to 5 Years in media sales / related field
- Knowledge in web analytics reporting tools preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Thorough understanding of social media and passionate in digital content marketing
- Strong familiarity with the digital advertising landscape in Klang Valley coupled with a network of Media buyer contacts would be highly preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work productively and independently in a cross-functional environment
- The aptitude to generate great ideas
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]