We’re looking for a QA Engineer with strong software fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, the QA Engineer will work with his/ her peers, Product Management and Developers to test back office and customer facing features of our web applications and AI chatbots, and financial service integrations.
If you're a detail-oriented person with great communication skills and you believe that building a great product requires great testing and daily dogfooding, come join us!
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
Your Know How
- 2+ years of prior experience as QA Engineer.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Certification with ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with test-driven development would be an added advantage.
- Ability to evaluate a product or user story and convert that into an exhaustive test plan.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem solving.
- Previous experience testing web applications is desirable
- Experience in API test
- Working knowledge on test management software
- Experience in Black Box Testing
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]