The Social Media Executive is responsible to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, photo, gif, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic (to RinggitPlus.com) and customer engagement.
RinggitPlus is aggressively building engaging relationship with consumers, and we need a social media executive who is equally as passionate and well versed about building better brand resonance and affinity through social media.
To manage our social marketing presence with goals of building brands, engaging customers, and growing our business.
To create social conversations that build brand and community.
- Start conversations and use them to grow our brand and build trust in our digital presence;
- Utilize multiple forms of social media to engage audiences, enticing them to discover, consume and share our amazing content and service with their networks;
- Aggregate, curate and leverage channels and key influencers, organically extending our reach;
- Develop, test, and learn from campaigns, iterating on successful strategies to maximize potential growth;
- Manage timelines for all social media using planned monthly content calendar;
- Monitor and analyse KPIs, reporting of quality of service and performance;
- Work with marketing, customer service, and campaign teams to plan and execute opportunities;
- Seek out and evaluate new social media and platforms and technology opportunities;
- Monitor, analyse and report competitive social media and marketing strategies;
- Keep a finger on the pulse of digital Malaysia and our Go-To domain expert on all things Social.
- 2-3 years experience in social media and online/digital marketing;
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Mass Communications, Journalism, or similar certification is preferred, but demonstrative experience and success just as good;
- In-depth understanding of financial products and services marketing would be very helpful;
- Expert in social media principles, planning, Word of Mouth and creative production;
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms. Performance metrics and reporting processes is a plus point.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment;
- Strategic and creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas to a rapidly growing business and changing industry;
- Thoroughly understand the digital universe and with the ability to tap into emerging trends, platforms and technologies - are you from the Internet?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working on team with an experimental and agile mindset.
If you'd like to work on building a category leader into the category's driver, please apply now by sending your resume and portfolio to [email protected]