As an Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact of Jirnexu’s clients. This role works closely with sales, operations, marketing, product and customer service to ensure a holistic service is provided to all our clients.
- The Account Manager must meet and exceed sales revenue through prospecting, market penetration, solution selling and delivery of campaign KPIs.
- Possess a solid and motivated attitude with the right skills to build and promote robust and long lasting client relationships that can contribute to their short, mid and long term strategies.
- Keep up to date, and deep understand markets, clients, and competitors by researching the latest industry trends.
- Account Manager requires to analyse data to identify sales opportunities, developing and implementing new sales initiatives and strategies.
- Liaise with other business units within the company to ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue; identify loss of sales and customer accounts.
- Knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, market trend, pricing models, client buying patterns and budgeting is required.
- Act as a spokesperson for RinggitPlus at relevant industry events
Your Know How
- 3-4 years of account management experience in the digital advertising industry
- Works effectively with others, keeping all updated and works as a team as opposed to working individually.
- Capable of quickly identifying the cause of a problem, and good attention to detail is necessary to notice, retain, and evaluate client problems.
- Excel in communication skills, whether in person, over the phone, via email, or amongst co-workers.
- Results and detail orientated with a very hands-on approach.
- Speaks good English and presentation skills, is a team player and never says die attitude.
- A strong understanding of other media advertising is an advantage.
Ready for the challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]