RinggitPlus is looking for a Campaign Manager to oversee inbound and outbound awareness and lead generation programs targeted at the Malaysian market. You'll use your understanding of consumer need to ensure that first and subsequent interactions are engaging, enticing, and effective.
This is a multi-disciplinary role, ideal for a digital marketer with a good working knowledge of marketing campaigns. Perhaps you have a few years Agency experience and want to move to the Client side and work consistently on a single brand?
You’ll need to learn analytics, we’ll teach you to naturally plan and make decisions based on data. We’ll make sure you gain the skills to look for opportunities, diving deep into customer need, developing campaigns built on customer empathy using qualitative, as well as quantitative, methods.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Maintain end-to-end campaign ownership, monitoring and analysing to improve performance
- Work with Performance and Content Marketing specialists to create relevant and engaging messaging
- Work closely with the business intelligence team to measure campaign performance and ROI
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in all communication channels
- Ensure accuracy and compliance in all marketing and manage formal sign-off with clients
- Manage client enquiries and deliver activity reports, provide performance data, and case studies
Your Know How
- 2+ years in consumer-focused marketing, good understanding of strategy, tactics, metrics, and best practices of demand generation
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills,
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Common sense and good sense of humour
Ready for the challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]