Campaign Operations Executive
Join our dynamic team of experts and bring your skills to the next level. Our growing company is seeking a talented individual to join our Campaign Operations team and help us drive success for our clients and drive customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the effective execution of all digital performance campaigns on RinggitPlus.com. You will influence how we grow customer loyalty and win clients and partners' trust in our brand.
You’ll need to learn analytics, we’ll teach you to naturally plan and make decisions based on data. We’ll make sure you gain the skills to look for opportunities, dive deep into customer needs, and develop campaigns built on customer empathy using qualitative, as well as quantitative, methods.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Maintain end-to-end campaign ownership, monitoring and analysing to improve performance
- Collaborate and manage the Operations sub-department to ensure clients' and partners' goals are met
- Collaborate and manage the Operations sub-department to customer satisfaction efforts are met
- Work with Performance and Content Marketing specialists to create relevant and engaging messaging
- Work closely with the business intelligence team to measure campaign performance and ROI
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity are adhered to in all communication channels
- Ensure accuracy and compliance in all marketing and manage formal sign-off with clients
- Manage client enquiries and deliver activity reports, provide performance data, and case studies
- Degree in Marketing or Mass Communications;
- 1 year of digital marketing knowledge and experience;
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords Display Fundamentals;
- Strong project management and execution abilities;
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills;
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task;
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills;
- Highly meticulous. Obsessed with customer satisfaction;
- Ability to influence and engage peers and build effective work relationships;
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results-oriented;
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure;
- Able to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature, achieving both time and budgetary deadlines;
- Advertising & digital marketing domain expert desirable, including concepts, processes and procedures;
- Creative and analytical thinker, data-driven, and at home working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Diplomat-level people management skills, ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
Why Join Us?
Jirnexu’s mission is to help consumers get better access to financial products, anytime, anywhere. We’re the team behind RinggitPlus, Malaysia’s leading financial comparison website.
Besides the core business, Jirnexu’s rapidly growing digital services arm provides advertising solutions that offer clients a holistic marketing option, covering traditional advertising, digital performance, and branded content.
Our teams are made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business and we’re a fast-growing group who absolutely love what we do every day. If you want to kickstart your career, don't ever want to stop learning, and like to stay ahead of the pack, join us. You'll have fun, learn a ton, and get paid well for it.
Ready for the challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]