RinggitPlus is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team in Kuala Lumpur. If you're the right person for the challenge you'll be blessed with a strong entrepreneurial approach, and the technical and analytical domain expertise to deliver on our aggressive objectives.
A natural relationship builder, you persuade with facts, logic, and enthusiasm, creating the momentum that drives critical support from a broad range of personalities working in a variety of disciplines. In this role, you'll be responsible for the full product lifecycle: from writing specifications, working with sales, marketing, data, design, content, engineering, operations, and customer service to launch core features for existing and new products.
If you’re insanely interested in building the best consumer products and won't ever settle for second place, join us on a journey of discovery: solve problems and deliver excellence.
- Own and understand market needs and create product vision and roadmap;
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for RinggitPlus.com;
- Deliver a world-class product with input from customers, clients, and advisory teams;
- Run product opportunity assessment: right features for right market with available technology;
- Deliver PRDs and epics with prioritised features and corresponding justification;
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples;
- Clearly communicate requirements through epics and user stories;
- Participate in planning sessions, meetings, reviews, and retrospectives;
- Make tough prioritisation choices and find creative solutions to hard problems;
- Create, maintain, and prioritise the team backlog by business value and RoI;
- Provide rapid feedback, be accessible and participate proactively. Be visible, vocal, and objective;
- Provide information by preparing product sales forecasts and analyses;
- Be an expert source in competitive analysis;
- Work well under pressure to meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines;
- Develop sales tools and collateral;
- Brief and train the sales force.
- 5+ years in product management or technical experience with consumer Internet products;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Ability to create wireframes, product specifications and white papers;
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to management team;
- Experience in Mobile First Responsive UX design;
- Understanding of SEO/SEM best practices in UX design;
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win;
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation;
- Strong passion for gadgets, smart devices and consumer Internet;
- Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]