We are looking for a qualified Senior HR Executive to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. You must have the capability to work on data. Accuracy and being detailed is key to this role.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes, handle payroll and all relevant HR backend operations smoothly with very minimum supervision
- Handle & coordinate HR related issues for all employees such as benefits, employment contract compliance, labour codes, and exit procedures.
- Advise and assist managers and supervisors on interpretation and administration human resource policy.
- Advise and handle staff management matters such as staff confirmation performance improvement plans, disciplinary matters, industrial relation cases, etc.
- Roll out of the “Performance review” for all employees.
- Responsible for processing monthly payroll and benefit administration including Payroll, EPF, SOCSO, EIS, allowances, tax, travel, deductions, etc.
- Administer new hires activities including employee orientation, documentations, background check, etc.
- Process new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, leave of absence and existing employee changes related to payroll documentations.
- Liaise and respond to any government or third-party agencies relating to payroll compliance.
- Ensure accurate preparation of all payroll reports and weekly, monthly and year-end reporting.
- Administer and manage company’s staff insurance policies and claims.
- Handle office administration matters.
- Take up any other assignments and duties as assigned by superior from time to time
Your Know How
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent required.
- 5+ years previous experience in HR department of multinational companies preferably from ecommerce, retail or banking sectors but not compulsory.
- Solid understanding of Labour Regulations.
- Proficient in Payroll Management Software such as Kakitangan.
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Bahasa Malaysia are essential.
- Highly motivated with a passion for performance-oriented work processes.
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Team player with ability work well under pressure and to adapt in a fast paced changing environment.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to communicate with senior level management
Ready for the challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]