At Jirnexu, we are passionate about delivering a first-class digital experience to our users.
We are re-designing experiences to help our customers to search, apply, and get financial products that meets their needs. That is where you come in; we are looking for a product designer who is eager to shape the future of our products. As a product designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from sketching a new idea on paper to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Work with product managers to build innovative solutions for the product directions, visuals and experience
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to product delivery
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and high-fidelity designs ready for development
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct UX research to ensure data-driven, researched design decisions
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards
Your Know How
- Applicants must possess at least a Diploma in Multimedia/Designs or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in designing and bringing digital products and services to market (or equivalent experience), focusing on mobile-first designs
- A thorough understanding and experience in applying UI and UX methodologies such as Design Thinking, Design System, User Research and Agile methods
- Fluency in working with state-of-the-art UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, and Invision, as well as other Adobe products).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML is an advantage
A portfolio is essential for the application of this position.