At RinggitPlus, we are passionate about delivering a first-class digital experience to our users. We are re-designing experiences to help our customers search, apply, and get financial products that meet their needs. That is where you come in: we are looking for an empathetic, curious and passionate researcher to join our team of product people to discover the unmet needs of our customers. As a UX Researcher, you will help shape product experiences by translating research findings into viable solutions.
- Work closely with Business teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Plan and implement user research including developing budgets and timelines for research projects
- Recruit participants for research studies
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Perform market and ethnographic research
- Perform usability testing with users
- Gather data, analyse data, draw insights, provide actionable recommendations
- Present research findings to stakeholders through written and oral presentations
- Able to converse fluently in English, conversational in Bahasa and Chinese is a bonus
- Able to perform all research-related tasks including planning, research, analysis, recruiting participants and iterations
- Able to formulate research questions
- Able to quickly and effectively share research results
- Willingness to learn new research methods and know when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Able to think critically about what questions you’re trying to answer with the research
- Familiar with or has a desire to learn data analysis tools
- Familiar with or has a desire to learn survey tools
- Proficient in Excel, G-Suite Slides or equivalent data visualisation tools
What You'll Get
- Personal growth, really, tell us where you want your career to go
- Money, of course, salary range up to RM4000
- All the usual benefits and medical
- Work From Home or Office, or whichever whenever, your choice (We're based in Bangsar South)
Did you read this and think: hey, I could do that?
Why Join Us?
Jirnexu’s mission is to help consumers get access to financial products, anytime, anywhere. We’re the team behind RinggitPlus, Malaysia’s leading financial comparison website.
Besides the core business, Jirnexu’s rapidly growing digital services arm offers clients a holistic digital marketing solution, covering traditional advertising, digital performance, and branded content.
Our teams are made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Join us and have fun, learn a ton, and get paid well for it.
Ready For The Challenge?
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]