Shopping is the most celebrated activities in life. You can do it while taking advantage of cashback and rewards with Public Bank Quantum MasterCard credit card.
Zero Annual Fee for Public Bank Quantum MasterCard Cardholders
You must be thinking that there is a catch, right? But no! There is absolutely no hidden motive behind it.
Both principal and supplementary cardholders of Public Bank Quantum MasterCard can equally enjoy a free-for-a-lifetime card usage without any conditions.
Say bye-bye to credit cards which charge you a steep annual fee and turn to Public Bank Quantum MasterCard to get more for your money.
Double Quantum Cards
More good news for those wishing to sign up for Public Bank Quantum MasterCard today as you will get a complimentary Public Bank Quantum Visa credit card upon approval. Isn't two is better than one?
Do you like the idea of getting back your money after spending it? Well, Public Bank Quantum MasterCard credit card gives you 5% cashback on every online transaction.
Do you know that you can enjoy significant savings on your spending through cash rebate, which is sort of a refund in small percentage credited back into your credit card?
All you need to do is spend, spend and spend!
If Online Shopping is your biggest forte, then Public Bank Quantum MasterCard is the right choice for these indulgences.
For every Ringgit spent on the category, you earn 5% cashback, capped at RM30 per month.
|Highlights for Public Bank Quantum MasterCard|
Highest cashback rate
5% cashback with NO minimum spend
Highest cashback amount
RM30 per month
Max. spend to earn highest cashback amount
RM600 per month
Eligible spend to earn highest cashback rate
Principal & Supplementary
Public Bank Quantum MasterCard VIP Points
Cashback alone is not enough to deem a credit card's uniqueness.
That's why Quantum MasterCard steps up its game with cashback and reward points features so that you can reap the benefits of this plastic card.
It's easy to collect VIP Points:
- For every Ringgit spent on local retail transaction, you earn 1 VIP Point, whereas 2 VIP Points will be rewarded for RM1 spent overseas.
Put simply, RM3,000-worth of spending gets you 3,000 VIP Points. Do note that your VIP Points will expire in three (3) years.
0% Flexi-Pay for 12 months
Free up your monthly expenses with a flexible instalment plan that charges you zero interest on your conversion amount.
Exclusively for Public Bank Quantum MasterCard credit cardholders, you get to enjoy a 1% one-time upfront interest for a 12-month flexi payment plan.
To convert the amount to Public Bank Flexipay Plan, just make a minimum transaction of RM1,200, then call Customer Service at +603 2176 8000.
You can also write to [email protected] 3 days after the purchase or 5 days before settlement date.
Public Bank Quantum MasterCard Contactless Function
Your Public Bank Quantum card is equipped with a contactless functionality, where you simply need to tap or wave your card on the contactless terminal reader when making payment at the checkout.
- No signature or pin is required for retail purchase of RM250 and below in Malaysia.
- Cumulative contactless transaction limit is defaulted to RM500.
- The cumulative contactless transaction limit will be reset automatically after performing transaction with PIN entry
- To change the cumulative contactless transaction limit, or to turn off the contactless functionality, you may perform it via ATM / CRM or call Public Bank Card Services Help Desk at 03-2176 8000.
24/7 Help Desk
If your credit card is stolen, tampered with or broken, there is a dedicated, round-the-clock Help Desk who is ready to assist you for any credit card-related emergencies.
Just dial +603 2176 8333.
What documents are required?
Salaried Employee / Employed
- Latest Month Payslip and/or
- Latest EA Statement and/or
- EPF Statement and/or
- Employment Letter / Employer Confirmation
- Latest 1 year Tax Returns / Tax Receipts
- Latest Income Tax Return (Form B)
- Copies of Business Registration
- Latest 3 months bank statement
- Latest 6 months company CASA statement (for company directors)
- Copy of latest card statement
*Applicants who are self-employed but do not register for companies are required to fill up their names as the company name and indicate the nature of business.
- Latest 6 months of the following:
- Overtime as reflected on the Payslips
- Commissions Statements / Vouchers
- Fee Statements / Vouchers
- Latest 3 years of the following:
- Dividend Statements / Vouchers
- Interest Statements / Vouchers
Other Income source
- Tenancy Agreements and/or
- Pension Statements / Vouchers and/or
- Annuities Statements
- 3 months Payslips
- Latest 2 years Notice of Assessment / Form IR8A / Form IR8E (for Singapore only)
- Salary Deposits Account (reflecting the latest minimum 3 months of salary crediting - for Brunei only)
- Employment Letter
Any additional income documents may be required at the absolute discretion of Public Bank.
Public Bank Quantum MasterCard Credit Limit & Credit Line
If you earn RM36,000 per annum or less, the maximum Public Bank Quantum MasterCard credit limit will be two times (2x) your monthly income.
If you have two or more cards with Public Bank, a total combined credit line will be offered to cover the use of all cards held by you (the principal) and your supplementary cardholders.
You can choose to have your Supplementary cardholders nominated for a separate credit line from a minimum of RM1,000.