Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy rebates up to 5% on Petrol, Grocery and Online Shopping as well as Utilities with a monthly cap of RM15
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new RHB Islamic Smart Value Credit Card-i Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Petrol, Groceries, Online Purchases and Utilities Spendfrom RM500 up to RM1500 monthly 1% RM15 from RM500 up to RM1500 monthly Petrol, Groceries, Online Purchases and Utilities Spendfrom RM1501 up to RM2500 monthly 2% RM15 from RM1501 up to RM2500 monthly Petrol, Groceries, Online Purchases and Utilities Spendfrom RM2501 and above monthly 5% RM15 from RM2501 and above monthly Other Retail Spendany amount monthly 0.2% RM10 any amount monthly
- Balance Transfer
- Why pay more interest on your outstanding balances, consolidate them with the RHB Islamic Smart Move Balance Transfer and choose repayment periods up to 24 months with interest rates as low as 7.3%.
Learn more about RHB Islamic Smart Move Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 9 months 1.8% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Need to make an expensive purchase for your significant other? Charge it to your RHB credit card and sign up for the RHB Islamic Dial-An-Installment. Pay for it over a period of up to 24 months with only a one time handling fee, that can go as low as 2.5%.
Learn more about RHB Islamic Dial-An-Installment
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 17.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM2000
- Earn up to 5% Cashback with Petrol Purchases.
- Travel safe and easy with up to RM100,000 of Takaful travel insurance for you and your family.
Travel Coverage Sum Insured Travel Insurance Up to RM100000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Profit Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
- 50% of total amount
- Contact-less Payment Methods
*inclusive of 6% GST
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply