Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Stand a chance to earn up to 6% Cashback on your Travel, Dining, Petrol and more.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new RHB World MasterCard Credit Card-i Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Dining, Petrol and Travel Spendfrom RM1000 up to RM2499 monthly 1% RM35 from RM1000 up to RM2499 monthly Dining, Petrol and Travel Spendfrom RM2500 up to RM3499 monthly 2% RM35 from RM2500 up to RM3499 monthly Dining, Petrol and Travel Spendfrom RM3500 and above monthly 6% RM35 from RM3500 and above monthly Other Local Retail Spendfrom RM1000 and above monthly 0.2% RM15 from RM1000 and above monthly Overseas Spending Spendfrom RM1000 up to RM2499 on weekends only 0.5% RM100 from RM1000 up to RM2499 on weekends only Overseas Spending Spendfrom RM2500 up to RM3499 monthly 1% RM100 from RM2500 up to RM3499 monthly Overseas Spending Spendfrom RM3500 and above monthly 2% RM100 from RM3500 and above monthly
- Balance Transfer
- Consolidate any of your outstanding balances with the RHB Smart Move Balance Transfer and skip out on paying 18% interest rates, instead go low and pay 7.3% over a 12-month period, and if you wanted extend to over 24 months with an interest rate of only 10.22% per annum.
Learn more about RHB Islamic Smart Move Balance Transfer
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 9 months 1.8% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Don't stress over the new phone or that incredibly expensive hair styling tool, take advantage of the RHB Islamic Dial-An-Installment and pay for your new toys over a period of up to 24 months with one time handling fees as low as 2.5% and no extra charge.
Learn more about RHB Islamic Dial-An-Installment
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 17.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM2000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Profit Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
- 50% of total amount
- Contact-less Payment Methods
*inclusive of 6% GST
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Maximum age for primary card holder
- 65 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply