The asking price for luxury is often steep, which is why few can afford it. But for those bold enough you can get a credit card that gives you unlimited benefits commensurate with your exclusive lifestyles.
50,000 UNIRinggit as a welcome gift
Yup, you read it right the first time. Upon getting your UOB Visa Infinite Card approved, you can get rewarded with 50,000 UNIRinggit.
Just make sure to spend a minimum of RM5,000 within 60 days from the card approval date, and the attractive UNIRinggit reward points are yours to keep!
Collect UNIRinggit reward points with UOB Visa Infinite Card
UNIRinggit is designed to reward you for spending with the UOB Visa Infinite Card.
Understand that your lifestyle requires you to travel the world, the UOB Visa Infinite Card gives you up to 8X UNIRinggit for every overseas spending made in all foreign currencies. Similar UNIRinggit Points will be credited to you when you purchase items online in foreign currency. Any other qualified transactions made outside of these categories earn you 1 UNIRinggit Point.
Local dining spending, on the other hand, gets you 5x UNIRinggit only if you have a monthly spend of RM1,000 or above. Otherwise, you'll get 1x UNIRinggit for monthly spending lower than RM1,000 for dining.
Annual fee waiver
The annual fee of the UOB Visa Infinite Card is RM600 for the Principal card, and RM300 for the Supplementary card. However, you can get them waived when you spend RM50,000 and above annually!
Note: In addition, eligible cardmembers whose application is submitted during the Campaign Period of the RinggitPlus flash deal and successfully approved by UOB Malaysia will be entitled to enjoy a 3-year annual fee waiver. Check our page to find out more about the flash deal.
Air miles redemption
Collect UNIRinggit Points with every Ringgit spent with a UOB Visa Infinite Card and redeem air miles easily. To redeem free flights or upgrade, just spend on your UOB credit card to collect UNIRinggit.
For every 9,000 UNIRinggit Points earned, you can redeem 1,000 Enrich Miles, KrisFlyer Miles or Asia Miles; whichever to your liking and preference.
|9,000 UNIRinggit||1,000 Enrich Miles|
|9,000 UNIRinggit||1,000 KrisFlyer Miles|
|9,000 UNIRinggit||1,000 Asia Miles|
Airport and travel experience
Enjoy infinite travel benefits with the UOB Visa Infinite Card, ranging from airport lounge access, airport rides, immigration fast track, airport dining and air miles!
- Get complimentary travel insurance coverage worth up to RM500,000 when you charge your air tickets to a UOB Visa Infinite Card (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy 12x free limo rides to KLIA/KLIA2 when you spend a minimum of RM5,000 within 30 days with your UOB Visa Infinite Card (terms and conditions apply)
- 12x complimentary access to participating Plaza Premium Lounges in the Asia Pacific via Airport Companion by DragonPass mobile app (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy a 25% discount on Immigration Fast Track Services at over 450 international airports (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to 20% dining discounts on selected airport dining outlets when you download and use Airport Companion by DragonPass mobile application. You can view the list of outlets in the mobile app too.
Note: Should you require a guideline on how to download and install the Airport Companion by DragonPass app, please click here.
UOB Visa Infinite Card flexible instalment plans
Don't limit your shopping appetite on local soil.
The UOB Easi-Payment Plan charges you 0% when you convert a minimum of RM10,000 in a single transaction on selected Education, Medical or Luxury Purchases category over a 12-month repayment tenure. You can also convert a minimum of RM3,000 in a single/combined transaction(s) on selected Airlines, Hotels or Travel Agents categories.
|Spend Category||Minimum Conversion Amount||Repayment Tenure||Validity Period|
|RM10,000 in a single transaction||12-month||Until 31 December 2023|
|RM3,000 in a single/ combined transaction(s)||3-month||Until 31 December 2023|
What documents should I prepare to make an application?
If you are a salaried employee, please prepare:
- A copy of your IC (both sides)
- Latest 3 months' salary slips OR the latest EPF statement
- Latest 6 months' bank statements
- Latest BE form with an official tax receipt
If you are self-employed, please prepare:
- A copy of your IC (both sides)
- A copy of Form 9, 24 & 49 OR Business Registration Certificate
- Latest 6 months' company bank statements
- Latest B form with an official tax receipt