What is AmMetLife Medic Flexi all about?
AmBank Group and MetLife has come together to present to you the AmMetLife Medic Flexi, a versatile medical insurance policy with 4 great plans for your choosing. Have access to the best hospital in your city for specialist medical advice and care.
When you present your AmMetLife medical card at your preferred hospital, you will be granted free and cashless admissions!
What are the other main benefits of this medical insurance plan?
There are tons of benefits to be had with this comprehensive medical insurance, and at an affordable price too - premiums can go well below RM1 a day, beat the rising cost of medical treatment today!
Other than the basic hospital and surgical related benefits, there's also:
- 24/7 worldwide coverage
- High lifetime limit of up to RM1,000,000 for all your hospitalisation needs
- You can renew your policy until the ripe old age of 80
- No need to worry about a medical check-up for policy renewal - it's not required!
- Get covered even it death - Funeral benefits for up to RM10,000
- Retirement option when you reach 55 years old, for a zero deductible option without further underwriting
- Allowed to claim for tax relief on your premium payments
Will I get the same protection overseas?
Your medical insurance policy will still be in force overseas, but limited to a few conditions set out below:
- Your medical claims will be reimbursed according to the official exchange rate at the time of approval
- You won't be able to claim for cost of transportation to the nearest healthcare provider in the country
- This one's very important - your overseas treatment must be because of a medical emergency. With that said, any disability diagnosed in Malaysia, including non-urgent or chronic conditions are eligible for overseas treatment.
What are my choice of deductibles?
If you'd like to lower your premium payments and instead bear a portion of the cost of your medical treatment, you can certainly do so.
You can decide to pay the first RM2,000, RM5,000, RM10,000, RM15,000, RM30,000 or RM50,000 of your hospitalisation bills. Alternatively, you can also choose a zero deductible option - AmMetLife will pay for all your medical treatment subject to your annual and lifetime limit.