How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM50000 up to RM200000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- from RM200000 up to RM800000
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- As Charged
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM120 up to RM400per day up to 180 days
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
Ming who has just turned 28 is frugal and spends only when necessary. He is satisfied with an ordinary plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM519
- Machinery Operator
Matthew lives on his own and has a stable income as a crane operator. Being in his late 30s, he has saved enough to get a better coverage.
- Suggested PremiumRM855
- Young Entrepreneur
After going through all the hardship as an entrepreneur, 30 years old Miyuko wants the best for herself.
- Suggested PremiumRM1008
Actual premium rates will be determined by Overseas Assurance Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
Whether you are requesting reimbursement for medical bills incurred from hospitalisation or bodily injury treatment, OAC has a dedicated team to assist you!
To report a claim, don't be shy to call their claims care hotline at 03 2786 1111 or 03 27861122. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will guide you step by step to the very end of your claim process.
They are gonna ask for a few important documents as described below to support your claim, get them ready and keep them safe before they are lost mysteriously:
- Completed claim form (Hospitalisation and Surgical or Accidental Injury)
- Medical report
- Original medical bills
- Original medical receipt
- Completed E-payment form
- Bank statement showing only your account number and account holder name
- Medical Assistance Hotline & Services
24-hour worldwide assistance services
- Overseas Assurance Corporation Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 1 year of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 80 years of age