How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM30000 up to RM100000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- As Charged per day
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM100 up to RM450per day up to 365 days a year
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
23 years old Joyce who is still financially dependent on her parents only wishes to get an economic plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM473
A 40 years old loving full-time mum doesn't want to risk giving extra burden to the family. Emma wants an extensive plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM1286
- Business Traveller
Ravin is only 36 this year and is now a regional manager. He is willing to spend on getting good medical plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM1520
Actual premium rates will be determined by The Pacific Insurance Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
Find yourself bewildered by the complicated insurance claim procedure? It's not as complicated as you may think, we have laid it out for you, all you got to do is follow 'em!
That just saved you from 99% of the trouble. Present your medical card at the point admission and everything will be taken care by your insurer, including your medical bills! You can just focus on getting back on your feet.
Upon discharge, you only have to pay off any amount that is not covered by your insurance policy.
- Complete the claim form by providing your details and verification by your attending doctor.
- Get ready the required documents such as original bill, original receipt and medical report.
- Submit all the above via your agent, hospital or directly to Pacific Insurance.
Call their customer service hotline at 03 2176 1112 if you need any further assistance.
- Medical Assistance Hotline & Services
- Pacific Insurance Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 30 days of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 80 years of age