Overview of Alliance Bank Credit Cards in Malaysia
Alliance Bank offers end-to-end banking and financial solutions through its consumer banking, Islamic banking, SME banking, wholesale banking, investment banking and stockbroking businesses.
Alliance Bank Credit Card Campaign FAQs:
For a limited time only, all approved applicants of eligible Alliance Bank credit card(s) will receive a guaranteed sign-up gift of either a
- Realme Watch 2 Pro (For new credit cardholder application with Balance Transfer)
- URBANLite Ledge 24 Inch Luggage Bag (For new credit cardholder application without Balance Transfer)
This campaign runs from 20 March 2023 to 10 April 2023, subject to the campaign's terms and conditions.
Who is qualified for this promotion?
This campaign is open to new customers only. Existing principal cardholders(s), and those who have cancelled his/her Alliance Bank credit card(s) within 6 months from the campaign's start date are not eligible.
How to be eligible for the free gift?
Your Alliance Bank credit card must be approved by the bank before 31 May 2023 (12 AM), whose Balance Transfer / Fast Cash application is approved by Alliance Bank before 30 June 2023 (12 AM) and then subsequently activate and performs one (1) retail spend of ANY amount by 30 June 2023 (12 AM) before being eligible for the free sign-up gift.
Which credit card(s) can I apply for?
You can apply for:
- Alliance Bank Visa Platinum
- Alliance Bank Visa Infinite
- Alliance Bank Visa Signature
Where can I reach out to you for more information?
For any questions, please get in touch with us via email at [email protected]. We're happy to help!
What are the features and benefits of an Alliance Bank credit card?
Each Alliance Bank credit card comes with its own features and benefits. We've listed some of them as follows:
- Alliance credit cards offer high credit limits
- No annual fee when you spend a minimum of RM5,000 or swipe your Alliance credit card 12x within a 12-month period
- Enjoy discounts and a 0% instalment payment plan at participating merchants
- 24-hour customer service
- Zero charges for lost card
- Bonus points that never expire
- Low minimum repayment (minimum 5% of the outstanding balance or RM50)
- Enrich Miles Redemption via Enrich Rewards Program with Malaysia Airlines
- Worldwide recognition and acceptance
What type of Alliance Bank credit card is suitable for me?
There are several types of Alliance cards that will cater to your needs.
Whether you want to save more when shopping, or a businessman, or simply love rewards, find and compare Alliance credit cards on RinggitPlus.
Alliance cashback credit card:
Shopping for necessities gets more rewarding as you can get up to 5% cashback with Alliance Bank Visa Signature card.
Earn up to 1.5% cashback monthly on the company and overseas purchases. You can also opt for Alliance Bank Timeless Bonus Point instead of the cashback.
Alliance rewards credit cards:
Enjoy up to 8X Timeless Bonus Points when you spend on all of your online transactions and E-Wallet reloads.
Enjoy PLATINUM benefits and earn 8X Timeless Bonus Points for your everyday online spending and E-Wallet reloads.
Alliance Bank credit card fees, charges and interest rates in 2023
|Credit Card||Principal||Supplementary||Interest Rate|
|Alliance Bank Visa Signature
Who can apply for an Alliance Bank credit card?
In general, the principal cardholders must be a minimum of 21 years old and the principal cardholders must be a minimum of 18 years old.
|APPLY FOR ALLIANCE BANK CREDIT CARD - ELIGIBILITY|
|Age of Principal Cardholder||Minimum 21 years old|
|Age of Supplementary Cardholder||Minimum 18 years old|
|Income Requirement (monthly)*||
*Please note that the monthly income requirement for expatriates might be different.
Alliance Bank credit card application
Found your ideal Alliance credit card? The next step is to prepare these documents to complete your application.
|DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR ALLIANCE BANK CREDIT CARD|
✔ Copy of your IC (both sides)
✔ Latest 3 months' bank statements
✔ Latest 3 months' salary slips
|✔ Copy of your IC (both sides)
✔ Copy of Business Registration Certificate
✔ Latest 6 months company's bank statements
✔ Latest EPF statement
✔ Latest B Form with an official tax receipt
How do I pay my Alliance Bank credit card bills?
There are a few ways to pay your Alliance card bills, such as:
- Cash or cheque at Alliance Bank branches nationwide
- Standing Instruction (via deduction from your Alliance Bank savings or current account)
- Cheque Xpress/Cash Deposit Machines at selected branches
- Internet banking via allianceonline
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- MEPS IBG at participating financial institutions
What are my obligations as an Alliance credit card owner?
As an Alliance credit card owner, here are the things that you should do to keep using your credit card seamlessly and avoid the penalty:
- Your Alliance credit card minimum monthly repayment must be 5% of the outstanding balance or RM50 (whichever is higher)
- The finance charges-free period is 20 days from the Statement of Account of the new retail transaction (provided there’s no outstanding balance)
- If you fail to pay your Alliance credit card in full and on time, your finance charges on retail transactions will be calculated from the posting date of the transactions
- Alliance Bank Principal Cardholders are liable for all transactions incurred by the Supplementary Cardholders
What should I do if I lose my Alliance credit card?
In case your Alliance Bank credit card is lost or stolen, contact your credit card issuer immediately.
Alliance Bank Customer Service is ready to help you 24/7 with Emergency Cases and Lost or Stolen cards.
Furthermore, remember to lodge a police report about the missing card.
Phone: 03-5516 9988
Email: [email protected]