Security, Flexibility and Protection
Citibank recognizes that a company credit card is an essential business tool that requires fine control.
Citi Business Signature Card is designed for companies with employees who manage their expense accounts with credit cards.
You can choose either Full Corporate Liability, where the company is the principal account holder and solely liable for use, or Joint and Several Liability, where employees are equally liable for costs incurred.
Complimentary Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance of up to RM75,000 per cardmember will also protect your company against abuse of card privileges.
Up to 0.75% Cashback
The Citi Business Signature Card offers 0.75% cashback on selected transactions and 0.2% cashback on utility spending.
This cashback, however, will not be automatically credited to the card. You can redeem the cashback once it has met the minimum accumulation of RM200.
This cashback redemption, whether in full or partially, can only be performed by the authorized person to be credited into the Principal Account.
The unredeemed cashback will be carried forward to the following month.
Travel and Dining privileges
This Citibank Signature credit card also lets you enjoy discounts at selected Premium gold club worldwide, automatic room upgrades and well, a world of privileges via the Visa Signature programme.
You'll also enjoy dining discounts at over 800 selected restaurants in Malaysia.
Travel Insurance Coverage
A complimentary travel insurance coverage of up to RM500,000 will be yours when you charge your air travel tickets to Citi Business Signature Card.
The coverage also includes travel inconvenience benefits including flight delay of up to RM1,250, missed flight connection of up to RM1,250, luggage lost of up to RM6,000, luggage delay of up to RM2,000 and luggage damage of up to RM500.
Citi Business Signature Card Application Requirements
- Registered company in Malaysia with at least 3 years of operation.
- Company’s Annual turnover of minimum RM5 Million
- Employee must be 21 years of age and above.
- Employees' minimum income must be at least RM24,000 p.a.
Company application documents
- Certified true copies of Form 24, Form 49, M&A,
- Board Resolution (in the form prescribed by the Bank)
- Corporate Guarantor Board Resolution (in the form prescribed by the Bank)
- Audited Annual Report
- Latest 3-month bank statements
- Copy of NRIC/Passport of Authorised Signatories, Directors, Shareholders and Partners
Supporting employee documents
- Photocopy of MyKad (both sides)
"Shall there be any discrepancy on the latest card information such as credit card T&C, credit card benefits, fees & charges, information on Citibank website shall be deemed as latest and final."