Why You Should Apply for AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card
There are a lot of benefits to be AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card owner. If you love to shop online, this debit card offers a 3D secure online shopping thanks to the enhanced protection. You can also make payment for your bills, dining, services, and experiences either globally as the Visa network is globally recognised.
This AFFINBANK debit card also lets you transfer funds, pay bills, and do loan/credit card repayment at any MEPS Shared ATM Network. On top of that, you'll get to enjoy exclusive promotions from AFFINBANK!
More Shopping, More Points
In a hurry? Paying your purchases with AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card is so easy, you don't need to enter the pin! Simply wave your debit card for and let the payWave feature does its magic. The more you spend, the more reward points you earn! For every RM10 retail purchase, you'll earn 3 AFFIN Rewards Points.
Tariffs You Need to Know
As a soon-to-be debit card owner, make sure that you're aware of these tariffs:
- Annual fee: first-year waived, subsequent year RM12 or RM8 (for Basic Saving Account and Basic Current Account)
- Replacement card: RM12 (lost/stolen, loss of PIN, card damage)
- Sales draft copy: RM10
- Overseas transaction conversion fee (forex): 1%
- Withdrawal fee
- free (AFFINBANK and AFFIN ISLAMIC ATMs)
- RM1 (local MEPS ATM)
- RM4 (Citibank, Standard Chartered, UOB, HSBC & OCBC)
- RM12 (cross-border MEPS Indonesia, Singapore, China & Thailand)
- RM12 (via Visa network)
- MEPS Instant Transfer (IBFT) via ATM
- free (up to RM5,000)
- RM0.50/transaction subject to GST (for RM5,001 - RM50,000)