What is so unique about Al Rajhi Affluent Banking Services?
First of all, when you sign up as Al Rajhi Affluent Banking member, you have already stepped into a world of privileged lifestyle.
Besides receiving top-notch services from your dedicated Relationship Manager, you will also be issued with an Affluent Debit Card-i, an ATM / debit card that is Shariah compliant designed for your everyday banking needs.
What are the privileges from owning this debit card?
In just one card, Affluent Debit Card-i can take you places with its Visa-enabled payment mode that is accepted at over 35 million retail outlets worldwide.
That’s not all, rest assured that your journey to pilgrimage in Mecca and Madinah will be hassle-free as Affluent Debit Card-i is complemented with Al Rajhi Rafahia Debit Card-i benefits such as follow:
- Worlwide Takaful Protection up to RM350,000 all year round
- Additional Protection up to RM700,000 during Hajj and Umrah
- Emergency evacuation and supervised repatriation up to RM40,000.
What is the annual fee for Affluent Debit Card-i?
You have from 2 options to choose:
- Option 1 lets you withdraw cash for free for first 8 withdrawals, after that you will be charged RM0.53 inclusive of GST.
- Option 2 gives you unlimited cash withdrawal at RM8.48 annually for basic account, whereas non-basic account is RM10.60, all inclusive of GST.
Who can apply for this debit card?
Al Rajhi Affluent Debit Card-i is available to any individuals, whether you are Malaysian citizens and residents or non-residents aged minimum 16 years old, provided that you have a minimum deposit of RM250,000 in Al Rajhi’s Current Account or Savings Account.