About Maybank ASPIRE Visa Platinum Debit Card
Maybank ASPIRE Visa Platinum Debit Card is a debit card that allows you to pay goods and services from your deposit account. In order for transactions to be successful, make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account.
Features and benefits
It's more than just a Maybank debit card! Here are the features and benefits that you can enjoy:
- Go cashless when shopping in Malaysia or overseas
- Withdraw cash anywhere
- Pay your bills and transfer money
- Track and view your transaction online
- 24-hour customer service (1-300 88 6688)
- Platinum Visa privileges
- Hot deals from Kardshoppe Newsletter
- Online shopping and Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO)
How to apply for this Maybank debit card
Anyone with a minimum age of 18 years old and holding Maybank ASPIRE Savings or Current Account can apply for Maybank ASPIRE Visa Platinum Debit Card. You can apply for this debit card online and prepare some documents:
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (i.e for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport (i.e for non-residents/foreigner)
- Valid passport (for residents)
- Valid driving license (for residents)
- Utility bills in the name and address of the customer opening the account.
- Letter of Confirmation from the employer, educational institution etc.
- Credit card (if any)