TNG Digital has announced a partnership with two major shopping malls in the Klang Valley, Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall. Shoppers will be able to enjoy free credit and additional rewards when you use the TNG e-wallet at these two malls at a limited time.
In total, TNG Digital is offering RM4 million worth of e-wallet reload pins on a first come first serve basis, before following that with promotions at specific shops when shoppers use the TNG e-wallet to purchase items. In addition, special booths will be located in both malls for shoppers to receive RM10 worth of TnG e-wallet reload pin which can be used instantly at several retailers.
Shoppers can look forward to promotions including:
- RM2.50 for Tealive drinks
- RM5 off when you spend a minimum of RM80 at Popular Bookstores
- RM5 for a scoop of ice cream at Haagen Dazs
- RM5 off at Gindaco Takoyaki
- RM15 off main courses at define:food
- RM5 flat rate rides with EzCab to Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall from any locations
- RM1 Air Mata Kucing at Mou Tak Ding
- RM6.60 for specific drinks at Boost Juice.
TNG Digital plans to extend its e-wallet services to 80% of retailers in Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall in 2019. Currently, the company already has a list of retailers that supporting mobile wallet payment including 4Fingers, Bath & Body Works, Boost Juice, Caring Pharmacy, Charles & Keith, Chillis, DOME, GNC, Haagen Dazs, Love & Co, Mou Tak Ding, MPH Bookstores, Pedro, Poh Kong, Popular Bookstore, Sacoor Brothers, Tealive, Tumi, and Jaya Grocer.