27th October 2022 - 6 min read
Many business owners are turning to digital solutions nowadays thanks to myriad benefits such as increasing operational efficiency and improved data protection. However, there are also many challenges faced by companies undertaking digital transformation.
Not all SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) have the resources and budget to digitise their business. Although the pandemic certainly accelerated the process, not all SMEs have the time, knowledge, talent, or expertise to carry it out.
Those businesses without resources had a more difficult time navigating the business environment during the pandemic as the challenges they faced were new. Not knowing which solutions were available in the market, how to take their data to the cloud, or have a more secure system in place may sound trivial but to some, it’s exactly what is needed to keep their business alive.
Getting a reliable and confidence-inspiring digital partner that can greatly elevate a business’s overall performance.
Celcom Business, the business branch under Celcom Axiata, helps SMEs embrace digital technology by connecting them with highly personalised solutions. Businesses can benefit from top-notch solutions and unmatched expertise thanks to Axiata Group’s leadership and over 34 years of experience being one of Malaysia’s leading networks.
Read on to learn more about how Celcom Business helps SMEs and the public sector remain agile.
Navigating a world where technology evolves at rapid speeds is not an easy feat. Regardless of the size of your organisation, Celcom Business offers an extensive ecosystem of solutions designed to help you meet your business needs and accomplish your goals.
1. Mobile Solutions: Staying connected to others at all times becomes easy with a range of mobile solutions. Businesses can utilise unlimited data or high-speed bandwidth via Celcom MEGA for Business. If employees need to constantly be on the go, pair them with an InternetGO and work can commence from anywhere.
Other features like Location-Based Advertising and Social Media Messaging help business to gain and reach more customers to market their businesses with the right target consumers based on their physical location while M2M enables networked devices to exchange information and provide analytic where the past data insights will help your business to make the right business decisions.
2. Fixed Solutions: Maximise your business efficiency and productivity with unlimited and stable high-speed Internet, be it via Celcom Business Fibre or Business wireless.
Meanwhile, IP VPN allows your business to remain connected virtually and Managed SD-WAN is an intelligent cloud-first solution that can improve the future of your business
3. IoT Solutions: IoT can help businesses dig deeper and introduce new and better ways to do business by streamlining day-to-day operations, reducing costs, and providing improved business insights. Get the advantage of end-to-end solutions with Smart Surveillance that provides smart cameras, connectivity and an application platform to keep your business cost low on manpower. Besides that, there are several industries specific IoT solutions as well. For example, Smart Agriculture revolutionises agriculture entirely with progression tracking, remote controllers and sensors to assist farming practices, automating operations and more.
4. Cloud Solutions: Manage data effortlessly over the cloud with your platform of choice. Businesses can expand their potential through a suite of cloud solutions including Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IAAS) to essential compute, storage, and networking resources on demand and Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) to complete development and deployment environment in the cloud, with resources that enable you to deliver everything from simple cloud-based apps to sophisticated, cloud-enabled enterprise applications. Celcom Business also offers business tools such as M365 and Google Workspace to allow you to collaborate seamlessly from any across any device wherever you are despite time and location.
5. Cybersecurity Solutions: One of the core reasons businesses prioritise digitalisation is the room for improvement it offers for security. Celcom Business can help keep your data protected at all times against risks of security breaches through a suite of highly personalised cybersecurity solutions, so your business is always safe from unauthorised access, data compromise, and other violations.
In selecting a partner that can help you elevate your business, it’s imperative to choose one that aligns with your values while also having the means to strategically accomplish your goals.
With experiences across different industries, Celcom Business has accumulated years of assisting businesses of various backgrounds to manage their concerns by creating a solution that mitigates or overcomes their challenges. A partner like this would be able to take their learnings and resources and strategise in a way that helps you reach new heights through their carefully curated business solutions.
The ecosystem of solutions provided is supported by world-class partners that have specialised in their respective fields. Local partners are also part of Celcom Business’ network – providing a series of affordable solutions to their customer base.
Having a partner like Celcom Business can make your journey into digitising much smoother as they would be able to apply their learnings and knowledge when you require special assistance in a particular area. The plethora of services offered could greatly assist your business in figuring out which strategies to deploy when meeting specific needs.
With most processes now available online, businesses are almost always required to be connected in order to operate efficiently. It’s easy to collaborate and have reliable connectivity when you work with Malaysia’s No. 1 network choice. The high-speed and stable network makes daily operations, staying in contact with one another, and maximising your business potential with digital solutions more seamless and convenient.
While steering your business towards digitalisation may not be a relaxing journey, having a respectable and dependable digital partner would most likely expedite the course of reaching your business goals.
Enjoy an ecosystem of digital solutions catered to your business needs when you make Celcom Business as your digital partner. Whether your business is in agriculture, cybersecurity, digital media, or others, there are plenty of options that will keep your business and its operations well-connected in a secure and future-ready manner. With the years of experience that Celcom Business and its partners have accrued over the years, your business will likely be in good hands.
To learn more about Celcom Business, click here to visit the website.
Subscribe to our exclusive weekly newsletter and we’ll bring you the week’s highlights of financial news, expert tips, guides, and the latest credit card and e-wallet deals.
Stay tuned for what’s to come next in the personal finance world