CIMB Direct Access Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW) Platinum MasterCard
Platinum MasterCard can provide benefits that can deal with everything from coordinating passport and visa requirements to helping with lost luggage
- 15% p.a. interest rate
- 20 days interest-free period
- up to 0.5% cashback
- RM0.00 annual fee
Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Great Cash Back deal. 0.5% rebate on local spending, 1% overseas. No limit on monthly cash back rebate.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new CIMB Direct Access Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW) Platinum MasterCard
|Cashback Category||Cashback Rate||Monthly Cap||Spend|
| ||Spendany amount||0.5%||uncapped||any amount|
- RM1 = 1 Reward Point. Reward Points gifts for: Home, Kitchen, Kids, and Health.
- Balance Transfer
- Great value CIMB Balance Transfer offers 0% interest on a 6 month payment term.
- Free Travel Insurance
|Travel Coverage||Sum Insured|
|Travel Insurance||Up to RM500000|
|Delayed Flight||Up to RM1000|
|Missed Flight||Up to RM1000|
|Lost Luggage||Up to RM1000|
|Delayed Luggage||Up to RM1000|
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Members Only