Dreaming of having a premier banking status? Intentionally keen to benefit from preferential rates and exclusive rewards?
Read on how you can achieve your resolution by owning a premium credit card with HSBC Advance.
Am I eligible to apply for HSBC Advance Visa Platinum?
There are a few requirements that you should meet before owning an HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit card.
Interestingly, they are not at all demanding compared to other premier banks' entry conditions.
Below is the checklist for prospecting and existing HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit cardholders:
- Must open/have an account with HSBC Advance; and
- Earn a minimum income of RM36,000 per year
Earn up to 3x Reward Points
HSBC cardholders will be rewarded with up to 3x Reward Points for every RM1 spent for standing instruction, auto-billing and online transactions using local or foreign currencies.
Meanwhile, all other purchases aside from the above categories will grant you a 1x Reward Point for every RM1 spent.
Privileges and Rewards Programmes with HSBC Advance Visa Card
There are not one, but four (4) reward programmes you can explore with this HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit card:
- Visa Premium Privileges for Visa credit cardholders
- HSBC Rewards Programme, an online catalogue for the redemption of products, services and air miles
- SmartPrivileges Programme, a single webpage hosting exclusive deals, discounts and cashback
- Home & Away Programme more offers and perks all year round whether at home or abroad
Accessible Line of Credits
Your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum comes packed with not only perks and privileges but can also be handy when you stumble on emergency cash needs.
There are three (3) credit lines you can access from your HSBC credit card such as:
- HSBC Balance Transfer Instalment: a debt consolidation plan with lower charges over flexible tenures
- HSBC Cash Instalment Plan: a cash loan plan
- HSBC Balance Conversion Plan: an easy payment plan
- Cash Advance: a cash withdrawal facility
Personalised Banking Services
The real value of a credit card is when it makes your day-to-day life a whole lot simpler and helps you manage your finances efficiently:
Internet banking - Take full control of your credit card account wherever you are with HSBC Advance Personal Internet Banking
Auto bill payments - If you're always running around making late bill payments worry no more. You can set up auto bill payments via online@hsbc and HSBC Telebanking Services
Phone banking - If you need to make any banking inquiry, the HSBC customer hotline is only a phone call away. No longer will you need to make your way to a bank branch!