Dreaming of having a premier banking status? Intentionally keen to benefit from preferential rates and exclusive rewards?
Read on how you can achieve your resolution by owning a premium credit card with HSBC Advance.
Am I eligible to apply for HSBC Advance Visa Platinum?
There are a few requirements that you should meet before owning an HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit card.
Interestingly, they are not at all demanding compared to other premier banks' entry conditions.
Below is the checklist for prospecting and existing HSBC Advance Visa Platinum credit cardholders:
- Must open/have an account with HSBC Advance;
- Earn a minimum income of RM36,000 per year; and
- Have RM30,000-worth of savings or a home loan of a minimum of RM300,000.
3x Reward Points
HSBC cardholders will be rewarded with up to 3x Reward Points for every RM1 spent for auto-billing and online transactions.
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Privileges & Rewards Programs
There is not one, but 4 reward programs you can explore with this HSBC Platinum credit card:
- Visa Premium Privileges for Visa credit cardholders
- HSBC Rewards Programme, an online catalogue for the redemption of products, services and air miles
- SmartPrivileges Programme, a single webpage hosting exclusive deals, discounts and cashback
- Home & Away Programme, more offers and perks all year round whether at home or abroad
Accessible Line of Credits
Your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum comes packed with not only perks and privileges, but can also be handy when you stumble on emergency cash needs.
There are 3 credit lines you can access from your HSBC credit card such as:
- HSBC Balance Transfer Plan: a debt consolidation plan with lower charges over flexible tenures
- HSBC Cash Instalment Plan: a cash loan plan
- HSBC Balance Conversion Plan: an easy payment plan
- Cash Advance: a cash withdrawal facility
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Personalized Banking Services
The real value of a credit card is when it makes your day to day life a whole lot simpler and help you manage your finances efficiently:
Internet banking - Take full control of your credit card account wherever you are with HSBC Advance Personal Internet Banking
Auto bill payments - If you're always running around making late bill payments, worry no more.
You can set-up auto bill payments via [email protected] and HSBC Telebanking Services
Phone banking - If you need to make any banking inquiry, the HSBC customer hotline is only a phone call away.
No longer will you need to make your way to a bank branch!