Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy great rewards whenever you spend with your CIMB credit card. Best of all, you can combine your Principal and Supplementary cards bonus points to redeem attractive gifts for you and your loved ones. From Health and Lifestyle, to Kitchen and Dining, and Home Essentials, pick from a range of great gifts.
- Balance Transfer
- CIMB Bank Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 10% and payment terms up to 24 months.
Learn more about CIMB Balance Transfer Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Transfer|
|6 months||5.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
|12 months||7.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- WIth CIMB 0% Easy Pay, you get to enjoy up to 36-months of interest free repayments for your shopping.
Learn more about CIMB 0% Easy Pay
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Spend|
|12 months||0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM50 |
|24 months||0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM50 |
|36 months||0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM50 |
- Discount for LIVE celebrity concert tickets. Get exclusive discounts on concert ticket prices to watch your favourite stars perform LIVE on stage.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for first year for supplementary card
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Daily Maximum Cash Withdrawal
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Malaysians Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Easy Payment Plan
- CIMB 0% Easy Pay
- Easy payment plans (EPP) are great for large purchases that you want to pay off over a period of time.
- Balance Transfer
- CIMB Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.