Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- 0.30% uncapped cashback on Allianz Life insurance products. No maximum cashback limit.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new Allianz Life Insurance Platinum Cashback Category Cashback Rate Monthly Cap Spend Spendany amount 0.3% uncapped any amount
- Every Ringgit you spend earns 1 Timeless Bonus Point that can be cashed in for a range of amazing rewards. From home appliances to iPods, cameras to satnav, and luxury luggage to Airmiles from Air Asia and Air Malaysia.
- Balance Transfer
- Alliance Bank Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 6% and payment terms up to 24 months.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Balance Transfer Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Transfer 6 months 2.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 12 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 18 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 48 months 9.88% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan offers payments terms of 6 and 12 months on retail purchases. Interest rates from 2.5%.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan
Pay Over With Interest Rate At When You Spend 6 months 2.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 12 months 5.5% one-time upfront handling fee from RM500 18 months 7% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000 24 months 8% one-time upfront handling fee from RM1000
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Free for life
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.00 or 5.00% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Members Only