Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- 0.30% uncapped cashback on Allianz Life insurance products. No maximum cashback limit.
Discover how much you can save when you shop with your new Allianz Life Insurance Platinum
|Cashback Category||Cashback Rate||Monthly Cap||Spend|
| ||Spendany amount||0.3%||uncapped||any amount|
- Every Ringgit you spend earns 1 Timeless Bonus Point that can be cashed in for a range of amazing rewards. From home appliances to iPods, cameras to satnav, and luxury luggage to Airmiles from Air Asia and Air Malaysia.
- Balance Transfer
- Alliance Bank Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 6% and payment terms up to 24 months.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Balance Transfer Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Transfer|
|6 months||0% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM3000 |
|12 months||6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
|18 months||6.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
|24 months||7.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan offers payments terms of 6 and 12 months on retail purchases. Interest rates from 2.5%.
Learn more about Alliance Bank Flexible Payment Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Spend|
|6 months||2.5% one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|12 months||5.5% one-time upfront handling fee||from RM500 |
|18 months||7% one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
|24 months||8% one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Members Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most