Because you should be rewarded for giving the bank your business
- Enjoy great rewards whenever you spend with your CIMB Bank credit card. Best of all, you can combine your Principal and Supplementary cards bonus points to redeem attractive gifts for you and your loved ones.
- Balance Transfer
- CIMB Bank Balance Transfer offers interest rates from 5.99% and payment terms up to 12 months.
Learn more about CIMB Balance Transfer Plan
|Pay Over||With Interest Rate At||When You Transfer|
|6 months||5.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
|12 months||7.99% p.a. and no one-time upfront handling fee||from RM1000 |
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
- WIth CIMB 0% Easy Pay, you get to enjoy up to 36-months of interest free repayments for your shopping.
- Experience a smooth ride with automatic Touch ‘n Go reload as you do not need to worry about topping up when the balance on your Touch ‘n Go card is low.
- CIMB Dining & Shopping Privileges. Discover amazing privileges when you shop and exclusive offers when you dine.
Fees & Charges
There are always fees but how much are they?
- Annual Fee
- Annual Fee for Supplementary Card
- Minimum monthly payment
- RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Late payment fee
- RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100
- Cash withdrawal fee
- RM15.90 or 5.30% of withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- Interest Rate on Cash Withdrawals
- Contact-less Payment Methods
- Touch 'n Go
All fees & charges are inclusive of 6% GST if applicable
Are you eligible for this credit card?
- Minimum annual income
- Minimum age for primary card holder
- 21 years old
- Minimum age for supplementary card holder
- 18 years old
- Who can Apply
- Malaysians Only
Get some extra help from your credit card when you need it most
- Balance Transfer
- CIMB Balance Transfer Plan
- Balance transfer allows you to consolidate debt from your other credit cards onto this card.